We looked at a Crossroads Cruiser 32BL with three slides in Utah, but passed due to the high price. We came to Minnesota and found a 2009 in Illinois. I drove 500 miles down to pick it up the other day, which made for a LONG two days. We traded in the Terry, and picked up a nice Crossroads Cruiser 32BL with the "Patriot Edition" which has better insulation, 50 amp, bigger refrigerator, 10 gallon water heater, Corian counters, electric jacks, etc, etc.
Oddly enough, on the drive home I had a blow out, and decided to just buy four new E rated tires. We had the same issue last year with our other trailer, with three blow outs in two days. Not doing that again.
Why we bought it.
- Slide out bunk house, leaving a better living room area.
- Slide out bed room, no brainer why that's nice.
- 3 feet longer, more living space.
- Bought a newer one, because they are so light and well within the towing specs of our truck.
- Recliner Euro chairs in the back.
- Big window in the back.
- Enclosed waste and fresh tanks, better for cold weather.
- Electric awning.
- 15,000 btu AC, with wiring for a second one.
|View from the dinette|
|View out the door.|
|Back window view and the comfortable Euro recliners.|
|Bedroom with big closet and a dresser out of frame to the right.|
|16" wheels for better load carrying capacity.|