July 2022

Noticed a lump in my armpit in June, long story short, turns out it's Hodgkins Lymphoma.  Started 6 months chemo at the end of July.  July was a tough month for us, but we kept hiking.  This blog has turned into something more for me, something important,  a memory bank of our family.  Something I cherish more than anything.  

Chemo starting, life changing moment.

Riding with my son, and hope to continue to do so.

Hike to the hut in the Big Belts

Crow Creek Falls hike

Top of Mt. Edith in the Big Belts


My mom came out to help as I start chemo.  Grateful.

Pretty emotional these days.  Love my little family.

Winter sauna in Big Belts.

Top of Mt. Edith.

New legos smile.

Alex means so much to me.  Such a nice, smart, considerate and adventurous young boy.

Quite emotional, no afraid to say it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment